Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Lieutenant Kije on Chesky vinyl. I just scored a sealed copy and sacrificed its virginity last night. It was all that as far as I'm concerned. What an interesting piece of music. Spectacular instrumentation. I have a couple of the originals on RCA Living Stereo, shaded dog as well. The Chesky is better in a lot of ways, then again, I've never heard an original 1S that was sealed either so what do I know?
I'm on a R.E.M. binge. "Life's Rich Pageant" (a gift from my 22yo nephew-vinyl!), "R.E.M. Live" and "Document". Got started on them during my CD era so only I only have a small portion of their stuff on vinyl- I'm working on adding to the vinyl.
Delroy Wilson - "Best Of (Anthology of Reggae Collectors Series Vol.6)" [U.A. LP '78, rec. '64-'6?]
The Standells - "Try It" [Tower LP '67]
Roger McGuinn - "Cardiff Rose" [Columbia LP '76] Produced by Mick Ronson of David Bowie fame, who also plays. Contains a song called "Rock And Roll Time", co-written in '74 by McGuinn with Kris Kristofferson and Bobby Neuwirth, that sounds fantastically and rather improbably like the Clash with Joe Strummer singing -- before the Clash debuted. I'm talking uncanny, dead-ringer here, right down to the Simonon-esque bass playing of Rob Stoner. Give a listen if you doubt me! (The same can hardly be said however of the more ordinary country-rock version on Neuwirth's own '74 debut.)
Thelonius Sphere Monk - "Monk's Blues" [Columbia LP '69] Arranged and conducted by Oliver Nelson
J.J. Johnson Quartet - "A Touch Of Satin" [Columbia LP '61]
Tino Contreras - "Percusiones Mexicanas" [Capitol LP '61]