Just ordered Odyssey Stratos Extreme

Yesterday I took the plunge and ordered a Odyssey Stratos Extreme+++ with upgraded binding posts, wire and input jacks. This is the first time I have bought something sight unheard and unseen. I was all excited until I was told there is a 6-10 week wait:(

I am really excited about how this will integrate into the rest of my system. I would love to hear from others who have a Stratos amp. And now the long wait begins...........
128x128stereo5
I have had the Extreme Mono's for 3 years now and am very happy with them. Did the same thing and ordered sight unseen or heard. I did speak to (by email) to a number of those that had used this product and they also spoke very highly of Klaus and his product. I will voice the same opinion and highly recommend the company, the product and the man.
Bye the way the unit may sound thin out of the box but DON'T give up on it, run it for a couple hundred hours as they go through changes.
I've been living quite happily with my Stratos Extreme SE Stereo for about 2 years now. I couldn't be happier with the sound, the service (20 year warranty) and the man behind the Odyssey name (Klaus). I'm a customer for life as I was given the chance to meet him in his home as I dropped off my stratos for repair. I spent about four hours listening to his amazing home system and he and his wife even treated me to dinner. Klaus is a true gentleman!

Regards,

Pete
Lucky you. I have been trying for 2 days to get in touch with him as I am interested if there is anything more he can do to this amp. One thing naggine me is that in 1998, I paid $2995.00 for my Classe 15 amp and I am replacing it with an amp that costs almost 40% less. Do you think I have made a good move?
I've always had the best luck calling Klaus in the evening. He doesn't work the regular 9-5 schedule. In all reality he works a 12pm to 12am schedule. Make sure you leave a message and I'm confident he will get back to you.

Stereo5, I have never heard any Classe amps so I cannot ease your mind. What I can tell you is that his design is very much so based on Symphonic Line designs and they are world class without a doubt. I know I am very happy with mine and in terms of getting more out of the amp you might want to ask him about his statement series known as the Kismet. When I was at his house I had the chance to hear his Kismet mono's and they were like nothing else I had ever heard before.

Regards,

Pete
its been about 8 years since you purchased the Stratos. Do you still own it?  What is your review of its performance?  Im considering making the same leap of faith with the tricked out  monoblocks.