Exposure 2010S bi-amp to ATC 11 Speakers

I recently purchased a pair of ATC 11 which requires a powerful amp to drive. I really would like to use the Exposure to power them but it is not powerful enough.
Has anyone tried combining the available Exposure 2010S power amp with the integrated?
I have read a lot about the integrated on this site but I cannot find much on increasing the power by bi-amping with the power amp.
Any response will be appreciated.
Thanks.
neilspeed
By using two amps you are increasing the available energy (the current) which is a good thing.

I have never tried the your Exposure -- but have tried two other stereo power amps to drive SPendor S100s years ago. Unsurprisingly the result was better than with just one amp -- BUT I already OWNED the two amps, so I didn't have to buy anything more than speaker wire.
I assume you would need another pair of speaker cables and another pair of interconnects.
But does the power to the speaker double?
In the case of the 75 watt per channel Exposure, does the power double to 150 watt per channel?
Neil, I also has the same question-( if your referring to the integrated amp. 2010s) I don't have time to really browse the manual. I'm assuming that we can do bi-amp thru the pre-out section. Since I have not read the manual I don't know just yet if it well automatically shut-off its amp and just use the external amp--or bi-amp. Have you had any answers to this?

Got a new speaker (Dynaudio audience 52se) and its rated at 4ohms/86db sensitivity. I think my little exposure 2010s will be gasping to drive those speaker..