Integrated with Phono Stage under $10K

I'm looking to move up in the world and get a great integrated. I want to simplify in the process so I prefer it have a phono stage too. It will be mated with ProAc speakers (Response 1SC currently, Response D28 in the near future).

I enjoyed the Manley Stingray I had, but it lacked detail and staging and was a bit noisy. The Red Wine Audio I use right now is awesome where the stingray isn't, but is not as musical. I want both.

Contenders thus far are:

Copland CTA 405
Gryphon Atilla
VAC Integrated (Current Alpha or older Avatar)

Comments from owners would be aprreciated. What else should I be looking at?
shazam
I would consider a seperate phono section with this budget.I personally like SS phono's into a tube integrated or vice versa but you are limiting yourself if you have to have it in one box.If the Redwine does it why not get a Isabella pre and Redwine 30 (or two 70's).That touch of tubes might do it for you.Then you have enough to get a KILLER phono stage.Hell for $100 I would want separates but a used ASR Emitter and and EAR 324 phono section is what I'd want.If you were just looking for a pre with phono no limit to choices.but you limit yourself with Int (though I am sure that Gryphon is killer-don't know Copland and never liked VAC as much as some for $$ like Cary).
Chazz