Suggestion of Amplifier for Dynaudio Confidence C4

I have just bought Dynaudio Confidence C4, but am still looking for suitable amplifier for them. I read from Stereomojo that Hephaestus Audio HMA-1000 is their product of the year and they highly recommend it. Since this amplifier output 600W into 8 ohms and 1000W into 4 ohms, I guess it maybe pair with dynaudio well.

Could anybody give me any suggestion please? Thank a lot.
dingshengyaun
Hi,
I'm a c1 owner, and I owned also audience 52se, focus 140, contour s3.4. Dynaudio speakers are extremly clean, so don't hoke them on a clean amp. it's better to use a hybrid.
There are amps. with lot's of power for sale, I use a pathos cinemax in stereo mode(2x 700watt), the sound of the dyns is not changed but they are a bit warmer sounding, that's the only thing they need.
Don't use a fully tube amp.
greetings from Holland.
I was recently impressed by the C1's paired with Gamut D200 monoblock amplification. I'd heard great things about the Gamut line prior. To me the Gamuts sounded agile, smooth and musical - no solid state edge at all. May be worth checking into.
Thank you very much, Klappertjedundas and Peter. I am from Beijing China. It is not easy for me to try and listen to demos, for there are only a few distributors for audiophile equipments here.

I will look into pathos and Gamut. I also am interested in Luxman m800a and got an email from Audiofeil who mentioned luxman pairing with Dynaudio as well.

Wondering if anybody could comment on luxman, please.

Shengyuan