Classe' model 20 pre anyone?

I just bought a classe model twenty pre. I cant find even a single info about it, same looks with model 30 but without the phono stage. Does anyone have used it?
xtian_lugz
The model 20 was Classé's entry level preamp somewhere around 1991-92. Its probably alright if you are upgrading from an inexpensive receiver, but you can do much better with one of the better Classé models like a 5/5L, 6/6L, CP-45, CP-50, CP-47.5, or some other manufacturer's preamp.
Thanks for the replies.. Yup your right just upgraded. The sound is better compared from my old one. I'm currently using it with adcom 555II driving a magnepan 1.6. Im planning to keep the model 20 and sell the adcom and buy the classe model 15's. What do you guys think? Thanks
I used a Classe'DR5 preamp with a Classe'25(the 15's bigger brother) with my Maggie 1.6's for 4 years and I thought it was a killer combo. I never heard the 15 but it should do fine driving 1.6's.
I have been researching on this model's as well, very little info regarding them. I will go to an audiohpile house to test the one on his studio.