Electro Harmonix 6922 pre-amp tubes

Anybody try any of these Electro Harmonix 6922 pre-amp tubes silver or gold pin tubes being advertised on Audiogon in there preamp? How do they sound? I need 10 6922 in my preamp. I was thinking of trying 8 silver and maybe 2 gold pin or a couple of NOS tubes for the important ones but I don't anything about them.
coxhaus
The same tube is always going to sound different in a different circuit. It depends on how that tube is implemented within the piece of gear.

I had the EH tubes sound great in a phono stage, but horrible in a DAC.

The best sounding "new production" 6922 tubes that I have tried are the JJ Tesla. These still aren't as good as what a NOS tube can do.
What preamp? If it's the least be "hard" on the tubes, the JJ's will be a nightmare. I will agree that they are the best sounding current production, but they have a horrible failure rate if pushed in the slightest.

The EH 6922's are my current production tube of choice in my Bottlehead phono preamp although I prefer some NOS Tesla's from the 70's with some cartriges.
Has anyone compared the EH to Sovtek 6922s? i will need to be replacing the 8 6922s in my phonostage at some point, and dont want to go the NOS route.
I used the JJs in the Ars Sonum integrated where they present no reliability problems. If driving tubes hard is a problem, I would try the Russian 6H23s sold by Upscale Audio, they were recommended for the AI 3A and older CAT preamps which have a reputation for being hard on tubes (don't if that reputation is deserved or not).