Biamping question.

i have vtl mb125 mono blocks, they are great amps, i was thionking about biamping, i am looking at a pair of vtl deluxe 120 to go with the mb125.. any ideas on how this combo might work? i have ascendo c7 speakers, sound amazing and i am thinking that biamping with close matching power might kick it up a few notches. Any input is greatly appreciated
thanks
syhilly
I think Beerdraft is referring to "STRAPPING" amps. I'm not sure how it works or how to hook things up or what amps it can be done with. This practice is not mentioned too often, but it would be cool to have a whole stack of monos if you really need the power. I think some of the Pass Labs amps are "strappable". I've also seen 2CH amps that can be run in "bridged mono" or "parallel mono" mode. What is this ? Does anyone know more ?
Not all amps can do this. Even amps that can simply go from Stereo to Mono may not be able to go to another mono amp to double the power yet again. BAT is one of the amps that can do this. Geoff Poor explained it to me but this was on the phone and he lost me. Go to the BAT contact page maybe and email them a question. Don't really know what to call it but Its not bridging with bat. I read a review that explained it now that I think about it, I will try to look it up again. If you plan to keep vtl you need to ask them if there amps can do this. I'm just not sure.