LUXMAN 505u?

im looking to pickup a Luxman 505u integrated. any experiences, feedback and speaker recommendations would be helpful.
maurager
clarification: the Luxman 505U's amp section is Class AB, not Class A (as the 509 and 590 are).
I'm a dealer for Harbeth, Lux and LFD so take or leave my opinion. Both are excellent but the Lux 505 is a bit more involving, faster and more exciting to listen to. Takes many hours to sound it's best. Maybe 200+ hours. Just about all customers have agreed the Lux is better. Plus it has a pretty darn good phono stage. 505 is class AB as chosenhandle has mentioned. Feel free to call us at 248-259-7017 if you want to discuss.

www.davidmichaelaudio.com
I have one--just got it a few months ago. Check out the thread I initiated for related reading. It's done amazing things to my system. I never thought an amp could have such a positive impact on both speakers and sources. I use it with Vandersteeen 2ce Sigs. Send me an email if you want more specific information. I highly recommend this amplifier!!
Rosedanny--I have been intrigued by this amp lately and have been following discussion forums. Can you please provide specifics as to how the L-505U had such a positive impact on your system? I too am considering purchasing this amp in the near future. Your response would be kindly appreciated. Thanks..