LUXMAN 505u?

im looking to pickup a Luxman 505u integrated. any experiences, feedback and speaker recommendations would be helpful.
maurager
Do listen with your own ears. Upper end needing to be tamed? I can't disagree more with what coverto says with what my ears are hearing. I own the L590A II and it is the one I will live my days out with. I have never read a review that said anything like what coverto mentions either. That is why it is important to see if this is what floats your boat. Everyone's ears and biases are different so what I hear and what coverto hears may not be what you like.
clarification: the Luxman 505U's amp section is Class AB, not Class A (as the 509 and 590 are).
I'm a dealer for Harbeth, Lux and LFD so take or leave my opinion. Both are excellent but the Lux 505 is a bit more involving, faster and more exciting to listen to. Takes many hours to sound it's best. Maybe 200+ hours. Just about all customers have agreed the Lux is better. Plus it has a pretty darn good phono stage. 505 is class AB as chosenhandle has mentioned. Feel free to call us at 248-259-7017 if you want to discuss.

www.davidmichaelaudio.com
I have one--just got it a few months ago. Check out the thread I initiated for related reading. It's done amazing things to my system. I never thought an amp could have such a positive impact on both speakers and sources. I use it with Vandersteeen 2ce Sigs. Send me an email if you want more specific information. I highly recommend this amplifier!!