NAD C325 or 326Bee efficient enough for PSB towers

Hello all.
I am totally newbie in hi-fi audio gear but would like to start a journey.

Since there are too many good/better choice out there, I just narrowed my focus onto budget-minded used gear for NAD and PSB combination.

My room is moderate size(20 by 16) and mainly be used as music system(love all kind of genre but not a fan of hip hop/rap).
I am considering PSB image T65 or its newer version T5 or T6 tower speakers(found $500~600 range, but I'm not sure which one is better for me though).

The question is :
Are PSB image T6/T5 better than old T65?
Does NAD C325Bee or C326Bee be efficient enough to drive those speakers?

I appreciate all your critics and recommendations for my setup plan.

Thanks.

Bryan
czar2000
Tpreaves/
Thanks for your input. Yep I really should check with them.
BTW, here is an interesting review on PSB's new image line.

http://www.psbspeakers.com/reviews/Image-T6-Loudspeaker-reviewed--TAS

I am opt for C325bee + T6 now.
Czar2000....What will you be using for your source? If you are looking for a budget CD player,I highly suggest the NAD C515BEE.I had one in my system as a spare and it was fantastic.At $299.00 new it is one of the best bargains in audio.Just a thought.
Yeh.. I'm too looking at that model. Or, I further consider universal player, like NAD T535, simply due to its SACD capability.

What is your thought? Does NAD's dedicated CD player sound better than multiformat utility player?
Price range would be $150~350.
You might consider the C320BEE as well. It is the model just before the 325 and might serve you very well for a bit less of an investment used.