Exposure 2010Sv NAD 375BEE Worth comparing??

I ( and others) have been surprised or stunned by the Exposure 2010S as it has been better musicaly in my systenm then anything I have put against includiong integrateds going for 2x its price. I am wondering about the NAD 375BEE as it has a headphone jack . Is this worth comparing?? Does anyone have any experience with these two? Thanks,keith
128x128geph0007
I am seriously thinking about purchasing the NAD 375BEE to use with the ATC 11. I was originally interested in purchasing the Exposure 2010S. However; it seems the ATC requires a more powerful amp.
Anyone had experience with paring the NAD or Exposure with the ATC???
Thanks.
I did get a chance to do this and two of us thought the NAD was good but the Exposure was better. More musical and fluid. If you listen to Metalica all day every day ,maybe the NAD but for everything else (even rock ) we thought the Exposure was great. I keep trying to get rid of it but cannot find anything in the range to take it down. keith
Hi Keith, I understand the Exposure may be better than the NAD; however, the ATC 11 which is a medium size monitor, requires a powerful amp in the 150+ watt category. What speakers did you guys push with the Exposure? I am not sure if it is powerful enough for the ATC.
Neilspeed

I would be curious how your NAD would pair with the ATC 11 as those speakers are quite power hungry but i understand the NADs seem to drive them well.
Hoping for your inputs if you do get the chance to try them out.
I am considering upgrading from my Cambridge Azur 640 A driving Revel F 12 floor standind speakers . What do you guys think would be a better fit for the Revels also do you think either the 2010 or NAD would be a significant improvement over the NAD ? I wrote to Sterophile and they reccomended the NAD.
I live in Pittsburgh and unfortunately there is no place to audition the amps
THANK YOU !
Russ DeJulio
Pittsburgh,PA
[email protected]