What direction should Hi Fi tune fuse be installed

What direction should Hi Fi Tuning fuses be installed? They have a little arrow and I would think it would point the direction of AC flow but maybe it points to the AC source?? SEEMS to sound better that way. I know someone will say put it the way it sound better but i have 3 fuses here. That is 6 possible ways. Not in the mood for that. The arrow must mean somethuing. What about Furutech? Thoughts welcome. keith
128x128geph0007
How is it possible that Almarg's observation was completely ignored. A case of "I believe what I believe and don't bother me with the facts?"
Wolf_garcia, I guess it much depends on what live music you heard at close range. I have done recordings immediately in front of a twenty piece jazz band. I have been immediately behind the conductor with a recital of the Chicago orchestra. There is too much amplification in most live music which seems to be what modern musicians prefer over being a good musician.

But you really avoid an answer to the fact that many differences are much more significant and many hear them. What accounts for this?

Almarg, yes music reproduction changes alternating current into dc and then must turn it into ac again. But many hear significant differences in all manner of parts dealing with this process. So there must be something more than your old dismissive comment.

Frogman, facts are obviously not facts but merely some people's inability to hear or more likely to reconcile with what they hope, namely that cheap equipment is just a good as more expensive equipment.

I certainly cannot understand why you would care that some people find fuse direction matters. They are not costing you any money or time.
"But many hear significant differences in all manner of parts dealing with this process. So there must be something more than your old dismissive comment. "

Ok, so can someone who hears it answer the question clearly then?

You have a 50/50 chance of being correct.....pretty good odds for high end audio.

OR maybe even 100% if it turns out that this is all a load of crap. That would be my bet.

Daredevils!!!!!
Tbg, why so quick to come to conclusions? If you know anything about my
feelings about these matters (and not that I would expect you to; or, want
to) you would know that I am far from skeptical about the perceived effects
of these tweaks. I am, and have always been, a believer in the idea that,
especially because of how much we still don't fully understand about the
record/playback process and how much we tend to underestimate the
complexity of music's sound, that just as with musical instruments, just
about ANYTHING we do has an effect on the perceived sound to some
degree. Wether any given listener can hear it or not is a different matter.
My comment re Almarg's was an observation about the lack of reaction to a
very credible comment about the subject; and, one that I would have
thought would, at least, inspire some commentary by the proponents of this
particular tweak.

****There is too much amplification in most live music which seems to be
what modern musicians prefer over being a good musician.****

Yikes! I suppose that if I were more cynical I would think that I might have
the answer to my question. Now, I had started to both praise Wolf's wit and
to question why he would make a comment like he did. However, I deleted
it as soon as enough bean kicked in and I realized that wit was the
operative word here.
Frogman, I basically believe exactly like you save that having one undergraduate major in EE and the other in physics, makes me conscious of the limitations of EE laws and insight into what is going on.

Sorry, not too long ago, I was were a jazz group was playing at a small bar with amplification!!! I asked if they could turn it off and they said they could play without it!!!

Sorry, I've heard too much of wit like that of Wolf.