Nuforce V3 mod

Has anyone heard the Nuforce V3 mod done on their Reference V2SE? Please compare. Thanks
128x128gammajo
Sorry about the ice accident, Gammajo. I hope you heal quickly and get back onto both feet soon. Yes, thank goodness we have our music to keep us calm during the stressful times.
Thanks Sherod. The main thing will be to stay positive. The V3 upgrade queue will be one thing among many to look forward to.
Mark, thanks for the 250 hour report. Sounds like a great move up for reasonable money.
Sherod and Gammajo the combination of Ref 9 SE V3 and my AH 2.1 is Heaven sent. Now that i have well over 300 hrs on my
V 3s hour upon hour are spent spinning lp after lp the sound of my system is better than ever. The V 3 upgrade is so well worth it with the removal of the stand out sounds in the upper frequencies V 2 had. And the addition of super taught bass, mid range thats present to life like sounds and that upper end that now is under control and mates so well with the mid range. Add a super sound stage with detail and micro detail and you have a pair of amps for the money that cant be beat.
Stltrains Thanks for the inspirational update. What tubes do you use in your AH? - I am running 1960's cca's. Do you also listen to digital source and like the Nuforce with it as well?
Gammajo i use 60s ccas as well. When its sit down music listening time i spin vinyl for the best sound and playback. IMO
Fast recovery to you and take care.