Nuforce V3 mod

Has anyone heard the Nuforce V3 mod done on their Reference V2SE? Please compare. Thanks
128x128gammajo
Ck thanks for your detailed post that included the other equipment used. Sounds very positive. I have heard that the manufacturer now feels the V3 demonstrates many of the positive qualities of expensive tube amps - would you agree? I am particularly happy to hear that there is reduction in grain and sibilance which I think were a bit present with the V2. Also sounds like the splendid bass control and overall ultraclarity are still intact
Joe
Joe,

It has been a while since I have heard a top flight tube amp in a system. Most people I know with nice systems use tubes on the preamp and some sort of solid state for the amps. I think I will go out on a limb and suggest that we would be hard pressed to find a tube amp within the V3 price range that can do what this version presented to us. Hey, just one tube rolling session with a high power amp may pay for the V3 upgrade!
Cheers all!
6 Moons Review on the V3 upgrade.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nuforce12/v3.html
I will soon be getting mine upgraded. Going to buy the REF 18 when available. I love the Nuforce amps!!
Yea Nuforce is really going to show the cards with Ref 18 and i believe that knowing there upgrade process they most likely will have some sort of trade in program for Ref 18.
The improvements between V2 and V3 are very audible and worth every cent it cost me. Ref 18 is going to be better than V3 i would have to guess but only time will tell.