Integrated SS amps - Luxman vs. Simaudio Moon?

Instead of separates, I am considering a high quality integrated amp for my new system. The speakers I am considering (Verity Audio) are not hard to drive. The two brands at the top of my list are:

Simaudio Moon Evolution i-7 (or the new 700i) vs.

Luxman L-509u (or L-590Aii 30 wpc pure class A).

I have heard theses units in different systems at different dealers, and so not direct comparisons.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Regards,

Mark
toronto416
I auditioned the Verity Audio Parsifal Ovations yesterday driven by a pure class A Luxman integrated amp. OMG, this sounded magical!

After auditioning the Verity Audio Parsifal Ovations, I was smitten. I bought them.

I drive them with a Luxman L-509u class A/B integrated amp and a Luxman D-06 cdp. I am very pleased with this combination, and am enjoying the music.

My only recent addition to the system was a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 headphones (marvelous). I use the headphone jack in the Luxman 509u integrated amp (which is more than decent). I don't feel the need to buy a separate headphone amp.

Thanks to you all for your contributions and advice.
How do you think 509 and D06 should sound with 803D ?

I have the B&W speakers (driven by Denon PMA and DCD 2000, which I had before buying the 803D 2 years ago) and I am going to buy 509 and D06 without listening them before (impossible).

Will I have neutral, musical and natural sound with strong bass and no digital harshness in high frequencies in my 80% rock/20% jazz-fusion listenings ?

Luxman 509u is my only chance, I need an integrated amp with the same size as Denon PMA 2000 (this is my setup : http://im2.freeforumzone.it/up/23/67/1011509478.jpg ) and with the preamp/amp separate switch (so I can use the integrated as a power amp for the ht Denon AVR 3808's left and right pre-out, as I do with PMA 2000).

D06 will replace the harsh and bright Denon DCD 2000 for my CDs and (many!) SACDs, offering me digital inputs to use it as an external DAC for my PC

Thanks