Integrated for Harbeth Small Room System

I am the new owner of Harbeth P3esr's. My room is 11x12 so picked these speakers because sealed cabinet and they fit and sound great in a small room. My source is computer through Cambridge Audio Dac Magic (for now). Looking for a solid state integrated amp that will pair well with the small but talented Harbeths. Keys great low level listening, take advantage of the harbeth mids, and these little speakers do great 5 inch woofer bass so want to make sure the low end is there.

My budget is $5,000 tops - less would be real good. A variety of music - should sound equally great with Sonny Rollins as it would with Jack White. Some of the contenders I have been thinking about are Luxman integrated, the Sugden 21se, and Ayre AX-7.
ladavid
I just picked up a Cambridge 550, first impressions are very good for their new series. Price is so low that you can return if you don't like. Nothing to lose.
I have read great things about the Leben but have two tube amps here already. Breaking the p3esrs in with a Tube Audio Lab 300b amp through an electrocompanient preamp and surprisingly no real problems driving the speakers with the SET amp (that really belongs to my Zus in my main system). Have read some of the Naim Nait xs reviews and this sounds like my amp. No one selling the Naim around here although would love to borrow one and have it go head to head with my 300b / electrocompanient combo. Smholl - have my pc going through a squeezebox into dacmagic as well. As I type Avett Brothers new one streaming - these P3's are the most amazing little small room speakers I have heard!
Ladavid - Looks like there is a Nait XS for sale here on Audiogon. Good price too.
Luxman N100 tube or their 550 solid state.
I sold my LFD because both run circles around this.