Aestheix Calypso owners,tube advise needed

Just bought a 1 year old Calypso and need some suggestions.
I am biamping with Pass Lab Aleph 3s into Audio Physic Virgo IIs. I listen to Jazz, Rock and Blues. I have some nos Sylvania 6DJ8 with large yellow lettering with no other info and in the 12AX7 slots????.
gandme
The best I have used and currently use are white label Amperex 6922's (late 50's/early 60's vintage) and Mullard CV 4004's in the 12AX7 slots. I also have the notorious Mullards 10M gold pins (12AX7), but found them to be a bit slow for my tastes.

Strongly recommend you buy from a reputable & knowledgeable tube dealer (Brent Jesse Recording, TubeWorld, & Vintage Tube Services). It may cost a bit more, but you'll know your getting the real deal.
Pdreher- Thank you for the advise...I don't know much about the tube world and I am interested in the difference in tubes(input stage vs output) and how they can change the presentation of solid state amps. My Aleph 3s have a very natural sound compaired to most s.s. amps I have listened to. Should I consider this as a factor in my tube choice?
I'll second Pdreher's tube selection, I used the same combo with enjoyable results. The 12AX7's are the impute tubes and have the biggest effect on the sound, the 6922 are like spices they accent the main flavor.
Kevin Deal at upscale Audio usually has the CV-4004's (gold grade) in stock, I would check with Brent Jessie first for the Amperex PQ 6922's. Don't be lured by sellers with cheaper priced tubes there's always a reason for the price, usually poorly balanced sections or tubes that are rated stronger than they are. Always buy NOS and not slightly used!!!!!!!!!!