"Tube Like" SS Integrated Amps

I'm looking for opinions on SS integrated amps that are often described as having a "smooth" or "tube-like" sound. Examples I've heard described this way are Audio Refinement Complete Alpha, Music Hall Mambo and Rega Mira. I'm looking at amps that cost no more than $800 used. There are far too many choices, especially if you include the Chinese made tube integrateds.

Do these amps represent a good compromise at the price point between SS harshness and tube flabbiness? Would a hybrid integrated typically do the tube sound better? The Jolida 1301, as cheap as it is, seems to consistently get high marks. I wonder what at this price point does the most right (and least wrong)?

meskandar
how different is the sound of a tube integrated from a "tube-like" ss integrated ?

if they sound different how reliable is the designation "tube-like", when applied to a ss integrated amp ?

for years i have searched for a "tube-like" ss amp. while i have not auditioned evrything, those ss amps i have auditioned do not sound "tube-like" at all.

there are many attributes of tube amps. the term "tube-like" should be defined to include attributes of tube amps. then again, there is the modern tube sound and the classic tube sound. it is useful to be more precise in the use of the term "tube-like" .
Companies like Plinius, Classe, Yba, Naim, and Pass have a reputation for being "Tube Like" but it is better rephrased, "some similarities with tubes sound". In the end it is still SS.
Second ELECTROCOMPANIET. Had a couple of their Intergrated amp and very tube like.
Another vote for the Electrocompaniet, I owned this one. Be carefull however with some faulty volume pots on certain units.

Naim ? This is as far from a ''tube sound'' as you can get in my book.
Mrtennis, I could have guessed your post without seeing your username. As usual, complicated and unclear. Why don't you just answer the question and keep it simple for once ?