Ayon spirit vs audio research vsi-60

Does anyone know how the Ayon spirit would compare to the audio research vsi-60? This would be driving totem winds. Any feed back on this would be appreciated.
maverick_spd
I think you should buy them both and start another threat titled:

The Austrian Hunk of Burning Love vs. the Minnesotan Monster, or something. It seems after posting so many threads on an amp you owe it to the community to conduct the shootout. ;) Please make it happen.

I just wouldn't pay too much for either when you can get them for 50 or 60 percent of retail here. Also, have you considered the chest pounding exotic Kronzilla, late ancestor of the tower climbing beast from Tokyo?

Keep us posted.
Sorry for all the posts, but when looking to make no mistake one needs to get as much info as possible. And there is no way i can afford both of them.
Well after much debate i have made up my mind. I will be stearing away from the tubes just because of lack of power. I have opted to go with a Bryston Bp 26 with dac incorporated and Bryston's 4b sst square. Thanks for all the patients and knowledge to the forums on audiogon. I should get the 4B sst in about 2 weeks and will keep you updated. Thanks again to everyone.