Amplification for Wilson Watt Puppy 7s or 8s

Putting together a new system and would like feedback from those within the community who own Puppy 7s or 8s in particular. I am trying to narrow my choice regarding amplification from the following. Would appreciate your feedback regarding your experience using these in your system:

VTL S-400 Reference; VTL 450 monos w/ VTL T.L6.5 preamp
BAT VK 150SE monos w/ VK 52SE preamp
VAC Phi-200 monos w/renaissance preamp
E.A.R. 890 monos w/E.A.R. 912 preamp

My listening room is 25"L x 17'W x 12'T . I listen to all genres of jazz, blues, house music, classical, gospel and spoken word. Yes it is eclectic but I truly love all forms of music. From time to time I will turn the volume up quite high but this is the exception, not the rule.

I hope to acquire most, if not all, of the components pre-owned but well taken care of. If I need to buy new, I will as a last resort.
winston50
Perrew,

Unfortunately, the APL was reviewed poorly in 6 moons, especially in the bass, nor is it available to demo,so I have not pursued that. The Krells may have improved in the upper freqs, but class A generates too much heat for my un-airconditioned SoCal home. The T+A I borrowed sounded pretty good and I would imagine as Mono-blocks would sound even better, but as a relatively unknown, if I was unhappy down the road, I don't think the resale market would be very good.

Spectron has been very supportive, plus they are local, in the event of any problems. So, for now, I think the Musician III Mk2 w/v-caps mono-blocks, will be the path I take.

Thanks again,
Brett
I don't know what your budget is, but I drive my WP7s with Ayre MX-Rs and a Nagra PL-L
Lubes, unfortunately 6moons have no feeling for uncolored sound. The APL has better bass than the spectron. Also the APL is revised edition now even better. It can be bought with money back guarantee so if you dont like it you can return it and get the money back.
Lubes, I've heard the WPs with T+A amps on a number of occasions in a dealer system. IMHO, the T+A amp was performing at a lower level compared to BAT or Halcro amps in the same system. Not sure which model it was, but the T+A amp was holding the system back. Just my 2 cents.

I've had WP7s for a few years and used to use a Krell FPB-400cx. The power and bass was great but I agree with others here that that version of the Krell missed some midrange and HF magic. So, I've been on a search for tube amps too. FWIW, the best I've heard in my system so far are the Atmasphere MA1s. The have the very clean and open sound of OTLs. One more option to consider.
I was talking to one of my dealers and he suggested I try the EAR 890 tube amp. It's only 70 watts of class A power and can be used as 160 watt mono-blocks, but he thinks it would be more than enough for the WP8s. The reviews, though old, are very positive.

I've got nothing to lose and have always been intriged by the discussions of tube amps. I'll keep you posted on what I hear.