High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
I was not offended. If someone spends thirty or forty years and how many thousands of dollars, what, maybe $100,000, who knows? trying to improve his system, buying any number of complete systems, and find audio nirvana I'm pretty sure he should probably just admit that at least one time in his life, including perhaps recently - oh, no! Say it's isn't so - his system didn't sound all that great. It's OK to admit it. It'll make you feel better.
LOL!
My point was and still is the system sounded good, but improved as I tried various products in the area of interconnects, speaker cables and power cords. HFC isn't the holy grail but in my system HFC is the best I've listened to up to now. To say my current systems did not sound good would be a ridiculous statement for me to make. In a proven room with good acoustics, experience, and the correct selected equipment, any system should sound good. I will say that the system sounds better and is more dynamic using my Plinius Reference amp then when I was using other amps in the past.
And I'm feeling just fine now.
Namaste'
Geoffkait, I really would love it were I able to hear my ServoStatic system versus what I have now. I doubt if the Servos sound anywhere near what I have now, although at the time, with ARC Dual 75s and 51s or Paolis on the tweeters, were among the best.

I really don't know what your point is.
Ok, alway sounded good makes sense to me. 35 years ago I had a system that sounded very good, Modded Conrad Johnson "Premier One" with new caps and tube sockets.. VPI turntable with air bering arm and Koetsu cartridge. Next I built a system for a friend that got audio reviewers interested in the mid 80's. both were very good compared to other systems I've heard. After a lifetime of audio researching, My system has sounded better and better. Now with Custom components and the top High Fidelity Products even the radio sounds better than most systems. ;-)
In the past 2 years, mind-blowing improvements have been a regular occurrence here at Tweak Central.
Two months ago a regular listener (and audiophile) said my system was the best it's ever been. Since then I've made at least half dozen large improvements. It sounds better this week than last and I have some big improvements planned for this week and next. (and next month, and during the summer and next fall)......
"In the past 2 years, mind-blowing improvements have been a regular occurrence here at Tweak Central.
Two months ago a regular listener (and audiophile) said my system was the best it's ever been. Since then I've made at least half dozen large improvements. It sounds better this week than last and I have some big improvements planned for this week and next. (and next month, and during the summer and next fall)......"

Great. Of course , we see none of any of this to support your bragging rights so you could have a 90s vintage JVC boombox with some magnets stuck to it for all we know.

A posted system with pics and supporting info would be useful. Then at least we know there is something more to what you say than a bunch of hot air. Otherwise, that's basically all I can discern from it.