Tube Integragrated w/ Phono

Can anyone recommend a good Tube Integrated with a phono stage? Do they exist??

Cheers.

BP
bluepearl
what speakers and how much can you spend?

I like Audio Note, any integrated they sell is quite good
In the system I would incorporate the Tube Integrated into I am currently running Definitive Technology BP2000TL, although I have been considering electrostats. The dev-techs are quite efficient and I'm sure they could be driven easily by 50 WPC tube. What is the min power requirement for electrostats? (I do listen to powerful music at times...)
Copland CTA-405!! Outstanding amp with terrific reviews around the world. Also, has a killer phono stage.
I have my CTA402 for years and I love it. My other integrated amp is the Musical Fidelity Tri-vista 300 and I love them both.

What I would like to know is if the Copland CTA402 or the CTA405 can be used as a preamp if I were to add a pair of monoblocks. Anybody have any idea?
Try a vintage Scott integrated. Very sweet sounding, great phono stage, and very cool looking, if you like the retro look. Mapleshade sells refurbished/upgraded units that sound fantastic, but original sound great too. I own two, and they sound more musical than my Musical Fidelity A3 ss integrated.