EL34 differences in air & stage depth?

I've been searching the threads trying to learn about differences between different EL34 tube offerings. Most comments seem directed at tonal qualities. I'm curious if any have compared and found differences in "air" and stage depth. My system is posted. The H-1 appears to come with Shuguang EL34s. It does many things well but I'd like a little more openess in the presentation. Possibly this means more mid-range forwardness and/or greater high end extension. Thinking about "tube rolling" (KT77s as well as EL34s). Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your input.
128x128ghosthouse
Mullard EL34 XF2 from Blackburn plant. I've made the comparison you ask about in Wolcott Presence amps and exactly what you describe is one of the main differences.

With Mullard, also add punch, better dynamics and lower distortion. Downside is they have not been manufactured in many years and good samples continue to go up in value.

You mention KT77. The ultimate EL34 - KT77 is the Gold Lion Genelex. I have a quad of them in original packing with test data. The price today of those is obscene, go for Mullard. They are not nearly so far apart as price would suggest, I've tested.
I don't disagree with Albert, but a nice quad of Mullard EL34 XF2 could run $700. That might not be what you had in mind. BTW, he wasn't referring to the modern Gold Lion reissues. The Siemens EL34 has the qualities you seek, at about half that price, noticeably better air and space and imaging than the Russian tubes. Just about anything might sound better than the Shuguangs.
Another departure from Mullard EL34 and Siemens (which Lloydc correctly called) is the Telefunken AEG.

Tele AEG are more lively than the Mullard, more akin to the tonal balance of the Siemens. The only reason I did not suggest that route is I've had the Dodd amps in my own system and for my taste the Mullard is a warmer, more dynamic balance.

Agree too with Lloydc that Shuguang is not a great tube sonically for the Dodd. If I had to pick from only current manufactured stocks of EL34 tubes it would be the SED Wing C.

Still prefer used Mullard at Ebay. I just checked and several auctions closed with perfect Mullard EL34 at $68.00 to $75.00 each. Considering the life of these tubes that's not crazy money.