Tired of HT

Okay, here's my situation. I've grown tired of the home theater surround sound deal. I have a Rotel amp, Rotel pre pro, paradigm speakers (20 v.3 fronts, cc470 center, atom rears, pdr10 sub, audioquest, Wadia i170, Cambridge DACmagic, etc. For me, it's about 80-90% music and 10-20% movies. My real love is the music. Where do I do from here? I would like a recommendation on a new amp, pre pro, and speakers. My budget is reasonable, but not necessarily cheap if you know what I mean. Thanks
bob99or
The more I read this thread, the more I think the OP just wanted an excuse/justification to build a 2 channel system.
Everest, I have full range speakers so there is no need for a sub when listening in 2 channel mode. The sub is only connected to HT receiver and therefore only in play when watching movies, etc. Th answer to the sub question would depend on each specific application.
Maineiac, I was referring more to the original poster's situation where he is using smaller fronts as mains. In your situation what you're doing would work well for sure.