Shindo Auriges vs. Cary SLP98

Hello! I have an opportunity to purchase a Shindo Auriges preamp at a great price, but will have no opportunity to hear it in my system or compare against my existing Cary SLP-98 F1. I have heard great things about the Shindo, so I am tempted to pull the trigger on this deal. Rest of the system is Cary V-12i, Audio Physic Virgos, VPI Scout w/Blackbird, Shanling T-100 CD through modded EAD 7000 DAC, Audience AU24 cabling.
I know this is pretty subjective, but any thoughts?
slaw3
I just sold my heater V12R (loved it) and have just broken in a new Cary 120S amp (102 hours) WOW, what a difference. If you can afford one I'd do that and keep the 98 preamp. I have the SLP98P and just put in some GE 6sn7 tubes just before I bought the new amp. Maybe they need to burn in, because I really didn't hear much difference. All my sources are Linn, but again, the amp is fantastic and only puts out about 1/5 the heat. Good luck.
Polk432..i have a question ?
You just mentioned that you just install GE 6sn7 to you SLP-98..both rear and front.How is the sound compare to the Cary tube stocks.I have the SLP-98 with Syl 6sn7 gtb to the rear and Syl 6sn7wgta to the front and sounded very nice but my favorite ( # 1 )is the Tung-sol 6sn7wgta round plate/brown base /combo w/ Syl 6sn7 gtb ( rear) and sounded more natural and more slam on the bottom end.
Btw,i will try some GE NOS tubes this week.
Thanks.
pescolar
Post removed 
But my main point still stands, how can one compare a ff preamp to a line stage? Especially for someone who obviously listens to vinyl? Makes no sense. A line stage should be cheaper than a FF preamp with a world class phono, no?

yeah, that is LOL funny. i stand corrected and apologies.