Pass X-250.5 or Plinius SA-103

I've ben going back and forth. Would like to go to Pass XA but can't afford it. What's the better choice here??? I'm thinking the 125 watt in class a would be better. I've never heard the SA-103. Some say the Plinius amps are noisy, but I have the itch to try one. Any thoughts?

speakers - DeVore Fidelity Nines
preamp- Pass Labs X-1
source- Esoteric X03-se
BPT 2.5 sig power conditioner
cables- Audiopath silver 8
roor
If money is an issue, I am downsizing and going back to the Pass Labs Aleph series. Still great amps with many models to choose from. I have been running one Aleph 3 with my Audio Physic Virgo IIs with great results (30w into 8ohms,60 into 4ohms). I have another one the way so I will be verticlly bi-amping for extra headroom. My Virgos are a tougher load than your Nines...4ohms at 90db. I am downsizing but got a chance to hear a Pass X-0.2 in my system and put my X-1 up for sale (big upgrade). My favorite the Aleph 2 is for sale on Audiogon....I do not know the seller! They are not the biggest mono blocks in the Aleph line but very sweet!
The Aleph 3 is single ended. I think the other Alephs were single ended or balanced (with the exception of the 0s ?)
or maybe pick up an old Krell KSA-50/100

those were great amps years ago, and would work well
Correcto. The Aleph O and Os have both single-ended and balanced inputs. But I've not been able to produce the performance level of my X350.5 with my Aleph Os, probably because my speakers need more power than what the Os can deliver? Speakers are Verity Parsifal Encores.

FrankC