Krell EVO-1, FPB-750MCX or EVO-900

HI all,

Would like any feedbacks in upgrading or to stay put...
I currently have a pair of krell FPB-750MCX with Evo-202 pre driving Revel Salons ( 86db @6ohms). Love the current sound but have the itch to upgrade either the Ev0-1 ( 450W ) or the Evo-900 and worried if the Evo-1 having less power will not able to drive the Salons properly. Ive been told the Evo-1 will do the job OK and sound much better that the EVO-900 since it's Class A compared to the 900's in Class A/B but my 750MCX are also in Class A.
Just don't want to make a mistake so any help here appriciated.
Cheers in advance.
flashunlock
Stick with the 750's; the EVO monos are not that much better and are too expensive! You have great amps!
i heard these once(not on Salons) and would stay with the 750's...so minimal of difference that you will be upset you did it
Thanks guys,

The upgrade from the KCT to the Evo-202 with Nordost MMF cast was dramatic with much more dynamic, detail and control so I was thinking if the Evo power amps will do the same?.

Cheers.
I also have a pair of Salons (Gen I) & recently sold my levinson 33H's. Was thinking of the Krell FBP 350MCX's to replace the 33H's. How do your salons sounf with krell amps powering them? Thanks.