Seeking a "high end" integrated amplifier

All,

I have gone totally 2 channel and am replacing my multichannel EAD PM2K amp and EAD Signature with an integrated stereo amplifier. I'd love to stay under $5000 (used) but could be convinced to go more if there is really good reason. Though not as high as the 4 box ASR!

I listen to all kinds of music from jazz to classical to rock (from Miles to Billie H., from Bach to Stravinsky, from Van Morrison & Steely Dan to female vocals like Anna Nalick) but typically don't play at too loud a volume.

My speakers are the Amati Homage, the CD player is the Electrocompaniet ECD1 UP and I'm currently using a Goldmund integrated now that I've taken the EAD out of the picture. I like the Goldmund quite a bit but I'm using it currently after moving it from my second system and need a new one anyway. I am tempted by, for example, the Rowland Continuum but am completely open to input.

I don't know all that much about integrated amps and have read many of the posts about integrated amps. So I have looked at the lengthy list. What I was looking for help was with as SPECIFIC as possible recommendations given the rest of my equipment and musical taste.

Thanks in advance!
seldon
Check out a Blue Circle FtTh - awesome amp!!
http://www.bluecircle.com/index.php?page_id=4310
There are so many great integrateds now that it will come down to what makes the Amatis sound their best to you. Home auditions are next to impossible in the used market but that would be the ideal situation. Your recommendations are all over the place. With $5k+ I would have to at least consider companies that specialize in integrateds like Accuphase, and Luxman.
Seldon,

I did an extensive search to find a best integrated so I could build a system that was minimal in footprint but no compromise in sound. I did audition the ASR 4 box, and more, but bought the APL-Hifi UA-S1 which is the best amp I have heard including many more expensive pre/amp combos.
Its dead quiet and very musical. It just presents the music in a very effortless and natural way. My search for amps has come to an end.
Luxman! I own the L590A that runs Class A but you can get into the lowest priced Luxman new at $3500. Everyone that has laid their hands on these integrateds to review them has just loved them. The latest Stereophile has a brief mention of the $3500 model and the reviewer just sings the praises. And the meters...just love having meters again.
I second the vote on the Pass Labs INT 150 and I am not a dealer. Redefines the integrated amp to levels not thought possible.