Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Cannonball Adderley - "Know What I Mean" Analogue Productions 45rpm reissue of Riverside 9433

Prokofiev - "Lt. Kije" Reiner/CSO

Stravinsky - "Song of the Nightingale"

... both on Classic Records' reissue of RCA LSC 2150
(I love the Reiner/CSO performance of Lt. Kije, but the Song of the Nightingale is the recording engineering's masterpiece on this record.)

Simon and Garfunkel - "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

And coming up -

Shostakovich - "String Quartet No. 8" played by the Fiztwilliam Quartet on L'Oiseau Lyre DSLO 11.
Chicago - Chicago Transit Authority. All 4 sides. My first listen in a loooong time and I had forgotten what a great LP it is.
Sonny Rollins Quartet - "Tenor Madness" (Prestige LP 7047/Classic Records reissue)
Dire Straits - "Love Over Gold" (Warner 23728-1)
Rachmaninoff - "Isle Of The Dead" Reiner/Chicago Symphony (RCA LSC 2183/Classic Records reissue
A bunch of DGG and Philips albums I recently got for $5.99 a piece, brand new and sealed. Actually they were samples that probably disappeared from circulation since 1980. Among the lot my favourite is Dvorak Symphony No 9, Concertgebow, Colin Davis, Philips 9500 511. The surfaces are remarkable, leading to me to believe that the proper pressing of vinyl is a very European art that is lost and has little to do with making the vinyl thicker and charging $40.00 for it.
Shostakovich - "String Quartet No. 15," Fitzwilliam Qt on L'Oiseau Lyre

"Early Music at Wik" - Joculatores Upsalienses, BIS LP 3