Advice on a nice integrated is needed

Hi all. I intend to build up a secondary system around a very high class integrated amp.

On my very short list are: JRDG Continuum 500, Gryphon Diabolo, McIntosh MA 7000 and ASR Emitter Version Blue SE

Has anybody directly compared these devices ? Any input is appreciated.

Cheers
frankpiet
I prefer integrateds for my use. You can get a fantastic integrated in the price range you are considering. If it were me, I'd include the Accuphase E-450 or E-550, Luxman integrateds, JRDG Continuum 500, and ASR Emitter. Denjo at Audiocircle went through a year long odyssey trying out integrateds and ended up with the E-450.
Ggeifman: I´ve owned the AX-7e and found it to be a very nice integrated in its price range and slightly above. But I´m looking for the "best" solution out of an integrated.

Foster 9: I already "enjoyed" the big E-550 and despite its nice build quality and flexibility I stumbled a bit over the quite old fashion looks and the quite boring and sterile sound.

Currently I strongly think about the JRDG 500 but I´m a bit afraid of hifish sound due to its ICE power amp which is said to sound a bit special. I love the looks and the build quality of the Rowland, unfortunately nobody in my area carries this device for listening. Any special comments on the 500 ?
Frankpiet, contact member Guidocorona for comments on the JRDG 500. Since the Accuphase E-550 sounded boring and sterile to you, I'd think something was wrong in that setup. (maybe the amp/speaker match or source) I'd also add the relatively new to the market Esoteric A100 to my audition list as well. Let us know about your decision.
Your note above says you are looking for the "best" solution out of an integrated. Have you looked at Pass Labs’ first integrated amplifier INT-150? I have not heard the unit but it looks very interesting. see
http://passlabs.com/pdf/product%20lit/int-150-lit_lres.pdf