H2O Audio Owners

I'm buying a S250 amp and a Fire preamp from Henry and wanted to hear from people the own the his equipment.I would like to know what brand power cords,interconnects and speaker cables are you using with his gear.Thanks
holman
I can attest that the H20 Fire is a wonderful preamp.

I've spent the past year auditioning many preamps and as far as solid state goes, I haven't found anything better. The Fire is incredibly musical, warm and fully fleshed out, with wonderful extended highs.
Over a year ago, I had a chance to play with Henry's prototype version of the Fire. I still regard it as one of the best solid state pre-amplifiers I've happened across south of the 10k mark.

It's worth noting that his Signature 100 amp is awesome. To be honest, its one of the only class D amps (and the only ICE amp) that I hold in high regard.

All in all, Henry makes some damned fine gear. I just wish that he'd put at least a hint of effort into creating something tha resembles an established business model, instead of holding the "lone man working in his garage when he can" image.
"Lone man working in his garage when he can".I love it Rumadian.That is one of the reasons I bought a amp and preamp from Henry.I know who built them and if there is problems you can go back to the source.I have been in this high end audio stuff since I was 20 years young.Now that I'm 57 years old I have NEVER had the service from any audio shop that I've had from Henry.I'm truly grateful that I have discovered Henry Ho and H2O audio.
Hi Holman, Henry heard my system there. Ask him what he thinks of it. There may have been a break in issue, but maybe not.
Hi,

Regarding equipment that I run with the H2O gear, I can't tell you much about cables and such except that it is worth experimenting with speaker cables with the H2O amplifiers. Cables with high capacitance don't sound very good with the H2O amps.

While I don't use the H2O amplifier in my main system anymore, I too have been listening to a lot of preamps, both tube and solid state, and I can't find anything I like as much as the Fire. If you have a long run of interconnects between the preamp and the amp, then I would recommend a decent shielded pair.

I have generally preferred a good tube DAC over the solid state DACs I've tried with the H2O gear. I have particularly enjoyed the MHDT Labs Havana and the Wavelength Cosecant V3.

I'm glad to read that more people are hearing the Fire.

Alan