H2O Audio Owners

I'm buying a S250 amp and a Fire preamp from Henry and wanted to hear from people the own the his equipment.I would like to know what brand power cords,interconnects and speaker cables are you using with his gear.Thanks
holman
The other equipment I will be using with the H2O amp and preamp is Penaudio Serenade speakers and Audio Note transport and DAC.
EXCELLENT!!! The speakers are wonderful.

Which DAC are you using? Henry transformed my former One.1 from a dark mush to a bird chirper. The transformation in my 2.1 was just as startling after Henry got through with them.

The AN folks don't think much of diodes, and install chincy stuff. BIG mistake. The diode plays a crucial part in getting the full music spectrum.

I am using a PSA Lambda transport, also modded by Henry. I love it's sound. Before, it was dark sounding, like the stock AN DAC.
Ahhhhhh..... I urge you to get the 2.1 kit eventually. How are you with a soldering iron? The rewards are really big. Sometimes there are better AN DACs here on audiogon. Here is one 3.1:

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?dgtlconv&1241507213&/Audio-Note-3.1x-balanced-dac-M

There was a 2.1 for sale too, but it was sold. With Henry's mod, you needn't go higher than the 2.1.
Hi Holman,

Late with an answer, but the H2O eqipment is superb. I have the Fire preamp, a pair of Sinature H2O stereo amps in bi-amped configeration with Duetta Signatures. I also run a pair of Vanderstein subs coming in around 90hz. Front end is a Muse Model 9 Signature. I use Signal power cables, Nordost flatlines on the top panels and silver sonic cables on the bass panels. The newest addition is a PS Audio Power Plant Premier. That was a very noticable change. (suprised me)really makes the background noise go black. Henry's equipment is so revealing that good material sounds great, bad CDs,sound just that. I put away my tube equipment for Henry's designs and have not looked back. Hnery's stuff sounds extremely natural to me. IMO
I probably need to upgrade my front end and add a newer dac.
I guess cables could be changed, but that is a nver ending deal. Hope you enjoy Henry's designs as much as I do.
Jerry