Integrated Amp - Looking to replace my amp & pre

I know this simular topic has been discussed before, I have a top quality amp (mono blocks)and preamp and I am getting to the point in my audio life where I would like to get a quality integrated amp. SS, tube or hybrid it doesn't matter. Power requirement 50 watts minimum 200+ would also be ok. I would love to hear responses from anyone who has made the switch to a high quality integrated and if they were happy with the switch. Price range $3000 - $10,000 new or used.

Thanks
bobheinatz
I've owned a Luxman L5 integrated (the old Luxman stuff :)for 30 years. Used it as my main rig when I was younger, bedroom system when older, and now I use it to drive my surround sound speakers while my MF separates drive the mains. Never, ever, felt like it was a compromise. Always loved it's sound, it's versatility, ease of setup and use.

I'd say be sure to get one that has gain adjusted and non-adjusted line outs... because you never know how handy this is until it solves a setup issue you didn't know you had :)

Musical Fidelity makes quite a few serious integrated amplifiers. That's where I'd recommend you start for a big power integrated.
If you're switching to get compact size (and more visual appeal) without sacrificing too much performance, you might consider:

Tubes Pathos Classic One/Digit
SS Bel Canto

Each is eye candy in its own way (especially the Pathos), each is small, and each sounds very good with the right speakers. I've used both with SF Cremonas with excellent results.

Marty
The Jeff Rowland Design Group's Continuum 500 is an incredible integrated amplifier with one of the best pre-amp stages possible. There's been lots of discussion here on A'gon, so I won't repeat that, but, instead, suggest that you search for reviews and comments on this forum.

Dave