Why do my ears ring with my new amplifier?

I just changed integrated amplifiers on January 2, 2015. I went from an Audio Research DSi200 to a Simaudio 600i. I'm running a Lumin A1 Network Streamer and Dynaudio C1 speakers. Those haven't changed. I'm also in the same 10' x 12' room.

My setup sounds great when I'm outside of my room. When I walk in and sit down, my ears start ringing.

I don't think that the high frequencies are the problem. Is this too much bass energy in the room, too much sound pressure, or what do you think?

Does anyone have a suggestion on what's needed to correct this problem?

Thanks,
Chuck
illuminator
Tape some tissue paper over your tweeters just to make sure it's not excessive energy in the 2-10 khz region.
Listen at lower volumes for two days. If your ears don't ring, then you have been playing it too loud, like being at a rock concert or any loud venue and coming out with ringing. This is part of incurring noise-induced hearing loss, by the way. Tinnitus can become permanent with continued exposure to loud noise.
The spl meter idea is a good one. If things are going well you might not realize how loud things are.
What Jafreeman says is absolutely true. I had a similiar situation a year or so back with my left ear only. When I sat in the room with music playing, my ear would begin a low buzzing sound. It sounded kind of like FM interstation noise.
I would leave the room and it immediately disappeared. Slowly but surely over the next month or so, it became a friend that didn't stop. Tinnitus had set in. BTW, tinnitus is a funny thing, you don't have to have hearing loss to develop it. Most times you do however. My left ear has a roll off (very sharp) above 8500hz. It doesn't really affect my hearing that much because my right ear is good on out to 15K or so.
I don't know how old you are but I would heed Jafreeman's advice. We all probably listen too loud and it doesn't affect you until one day you have a new best friend. Mine, as the ENT told me, would not be a real factor once I lived with it a while and quit listening for it. Sure enough, I only notice it when I listen for it.