Life after DarTZeel

I would like to hear from ppl who have had and SOLD DarTZeel amp.

I'm asking ppl who have already sold this amp, since very often, when we still have the stuff, we either do not want to admit its shortcomings, or just don't hear them. It is only after buying sth new, we discover what part of the performance could have been improved upon.

So what was your next amp ?
What qualities your next amp exhibits that DarT lacks ?
128x128elberoth2
I never said anything about Bryston. I said Boulder and Levinson! How did Bryston get into this? I have never owned Bryston before and Boulder is a far cry from Bryston.
Mtdking; Jbellow, in the post after you, mentioned Bryston. then in my post, i grouped it in with the Levinson and Boulder as mentioned 'next amps' after darTZeel without attribution.

i'm sure my mention confused who actually referred to what amp.

honest mistake.
When I turn the Dartzeel on to drive the VR7Se it is hard to believe it is only 100 watts. Powerful and the most musical amp I have owned. Has anyone done any bench tests on this amp to see if thats a correct rating. Customer service is also A++. Herve answers email in extreme depth promptly.
in the Stereophile test on the darTZeel NHB-108 stereo amp John Atkinson did measure 160 watts into 8 ohms prior to clipping. so the 100 watt spec is quite conservative.

i had the dart on the VR7SE's in my very large room for 5 months and i agree that it did a commendable job at real world listening levels. the dart will sometimes not be as macro-dynamic as some amps (on certain speakers) but it always is fantastic at the microdynamics....which is where the heart of the music is.
Mike,

I used the Dartzeel in stereo only. I see you use 2 stereo amps in a vertical bi amp config so your results would be much different and you looking at $50,000 worth of amps. If your happy that's all that matters.

As you can see the amp doesn't like being below 4 ohms.

Stereophile measurements

I measured 160W into 8 ohms (22dBW), 230W into 4 ohms (20.6dBW), but 162W into 2 ohms (16.1dBW). The manufacturer strongly recommends using the Lo setting if the amplifier is to be used with low impedances. However, the amplifier then delivers significantly lower power at clipping—43W into 8 ohms (16.3dBW), 68W into 4 ohms (15.3dBW), and 95W into 2 ohms (13.75dBW)—with no reduction in low-power THD.