Ice Block Amps

I just purchased and received 2 mono block, Ice Block amps from Seymour Audio. I'm a Cary tube person so this was a stretch for me. Running these through my Cary SLP-05 preamp was just unbelievable. The sound, build quality and price blows me away. I've done lots of SS and tube but this one is unbelievable. I'm not connected to these people in any way.
markus1299
Neptunebchdawg, check out the ice blocks from Seymour AV. They sound great through my Cary tube Pre. He will let you audition for 30 days and if you don't like them, send them back. I was very surprised
I'm considering the Wyreds for a pair of Gallo 3.1s at the moment... Between that and a McIntosh SS...
Goatwuss,
Check out what Dan Wright of Modwright has to say about the Wyred Amps. Seems like an extreme value.
Have Dan Wright equiptment, he knows his stuff.
heres a guy who clearly makes good stuff,but what i dont get and i havent heard dig amps in a couple years,but is wyred for sound that much better then the others,for me if I try them again it'll be that brand.About the only ones with a decent price.