Accuphase A60/Accuphase A45

Hi,
best one Accuphase A60 stereo operation or two A45 in monophonic operation?

Thanks!
nic10
I once owned a pair of Accuphase P1000 amps. I used them as bridged mono amps and as stereo amps. It was subtle I assure you but I felt they sounded better in stereo mode. I now use one A60. I can't comment on what a pair of A45's would sound like but I doubt they would sound as sweet as a single A65. If high power isn't necessary you may be better served with the one stereo amplifier.
I just bought an Accuphase DP-77 SACD Player and a Accuphase Pure Class A A-45. They sound great. However, I plan to buy a pair of Sonus Faber Extremas. I loved the design and the sound from these speakers. They are old but their sound is so sweet and musical. My concern is Extremas are so picky about amps and components set-up, especially power of the amps. I notice that the A-45 amp, as a pure Class A amp, even though it is rated at 45W/channel, it is so powerful and can drive full-size speakers.

However, i am still concerned about its ability to drive speakers such as Extremas. Any comments? please share with me. Thanks
Khanh have you compared the A45 to the A60, and can you advise me on the speaker selection with your amplifier