Any experience with Audio Experience A2 preamp ?

Hi,
I am interested to know about your edperience with Audio Experience (YS Audio, a hong Kong based company) A2 tube preamp. Where does it stand in comparison with Asthetix Calypso, Emotive Audio Syra, CAT SL1 mk-III, Audio Research Ref 3, or Ayre K1xe (though it is a solid state unit) ? I know these preamps have wide range of prices. Any other comparison will be also helpful.
Thanks,
topmostaudio
OK this preamp just got so much better I cannot believe how good it sounds!!!!!!!!!!
This is about the best sound I have had in my room.
I will not be looking for a long time, but would consider comparing it to others.
Anyone reading this just would like to say in my system and to my ears this preamp is a killer pre!!
Htrookie, it has been quiet a while since you purchased the preamp. Your experience with the preamp and comparison with other preamps or any update will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Audioman58,
Do you refute what YS Audio said? Did you ever own the preamp, or were you just saying you did?
to Ys I bought the older model it is still pooly made the rectifier section blew out on mine as well as a few other people I have spoke with my uncle is a master technician
over 40 years in the field and he stated there are
elementary principles that were overlooked such as 10x the needed voltage should be min for a rectifier ,you put in the smallest cheap ones .My uncle has a phd in audio and electrical engineering from Worcster polytech in Mass if that doesnot quality than nothing does. Get back to basics
then your units would be bullit proof !!