Conrad-Johnson Premier 3 - worth repairing?

I have a Conrad-Johnson Premier 3 pre-amp that I no longer need. Physically, it's in great condition. I recently replaced all tubes, but the left channel is dead and I'm not savvy enough to fix it myself. I live in easy driving distance to Conrad Johnson's HQ, so I could drop it off for repair. Do you think it's worth investing in the repair and then selling it (either here or on eBay)?
lronick
Owned a Premier 3 in the past. Sold it approx 4 years ago. It fetched around $900 used in pretty decent shape. I agree with the other suggestion to list it (as is) first. The repair may run several hundred $.
Good luck!
I had a PF-1 SS preamp repaired at CJ several years ago and the repair was under $ 100. Very reasonable I felt. Call and check it out. You may be pleasantly surprised. That or sell it to me for fifty bucks !
Call and check out first it may be more economical to fix and it is a excellent piece.
(From original poster) Thanks to all for your advice. I'll call CJ this week and try to get an idea of the repair cost before making a decision.