Parasound vs B&K vs Acurus

I currently have a B&K ref 70 preamp and PSB Silver speakers with an Acurus 200 watt amp. The sound is quite nice.

I'm wondering if there is much advantage to moving into a B&K or Parasound amp, or all the three about the same in terms of sound quality?

Anyone with experience comparing the above amps please post and let us know your thoughts.
mar
I agree with Bdgregory's evaluation of the B&K M200 sonata monoblocks as I also had a pair driving merlin 4b+'s and dunlavy scIII's;excellant results with a tube like sound.
These amps were bullet proof and do show up here on audiogon now and then.
I have no experience with the other 2 models in the thread.
Thank you everyone. Great information so far.

Bdgregory: I can attest that the Acurus is NOT a bright amp at all. If anything it might need to be a little more open in the highs, but thats just my experience with my decent/ok equipment. Bryston was quite bright and felt thin in my opinion. Nice punch but not something i'd listen to all day.

So if a person was to upgrade, what 'hi-fi' brand will sound warm and detailed without breaking the bank? I'm going to avoid Bryston.
Mar- Maybe odyssey audio might work for you;I would give Klaus a call and talk with him about your system and goals;he will give excellant advice and like Ralph from Atmasphere will not jam his gear down your throat to make a sale.
I don't know about the other brands, but I bought a used B&K 200.2 a few months ago and I love it. I switched from Carver and the B&K is a much more nuetral sound. I'm driving Paradigm Studio 40's which tend to be bright and this helped calm them down. I got it for $650.00 and have seen them going for less than that on here.
If a person wanted to step up from B&K/Acurus etc, what is the next best thing for the money? Classe?

Are classe amps neutral/warm?

I'm using PSB Silver speakers with a B&K ref 70 preamp with a sony ES sacd player.