Self bias tube integrated or power amp suggestions

Hello
I'm looking for recommendations on a quality tube amp that is self bias,could be a power amp or integrated amp.
I would like to stay below a grand used,Chinese amps are fine as long as they have a good reputation.

I need something with decent power too. Like 20 watts or more. Triode a plus/prefered.

Looking forward to finding something. I have an Eastern Electric pre to use with a power amp.

Thanks in advance.
mcgarick
Rockadanny, Don't have a clue if you have an affiliation to Consonance agon or what not. Seem lots of you folks have an affiliation to something here, so I hope I didn't offend you in some way.

Guess my point was that before I had Trelja reassuring me that he was there for me concerning my amp. The next thing I know he bails on them. I'm not saying he should have stayed. But it has been my experience that people bailing on something like this company point to ownership issues. Usually the ownership concerned about the almighty dollar, and not listening to those attempting to give them good advise designed to help with the business. After all, they are the owner, how could anyone else know what is best? My best friend is a Chinese man and I love him like crazy. But when it come to listening to me about anything to do with his business? He ignores me and then later when he finds out I was correct, won't admit it.

My bet is Consonance will go out of business, or have major internal changes. As far as me saying something such as " unloading " Have you looked at the list of Consonance dealer closeouts?
88 - Just an average Joe (Dan) - no affiliations - no offense. I now see your point - trusting that your dealer will be there for you. That is a drag. Not sure exactly why Monte or Trelja dumped them (or got dumped by them). We'll never know all the details. Sometimes its the dealer, sometimes the manufacturer, sometimes its mutual. I hope it is not a sign of Opera Audio products or the company failing. I've had a couple of their products and felt they were well built and sonically pleasing for the money. Only time will tell.
Rockadanny,

I hope Consonance makes it as well. I find the appearance of their gear appealing to the eye, and with a little tube rolling find the sound pleasing as well. Unfortunately I'm not one of these folks here at agon that can afford to keep gear around that appears to have no company willing to stand behind it. If I was then, gear such as Melos would still have more appeal then something built 10,000 miles away. If there was schematics available that would make it easier as there are many qualified techs that could service the equipment. To me the fact that there are so many Consonance closeout pieces for sale here at agon should send a strong message to the ownership. But perhaps sales are good back home. It would be nice if someone with concern would send Consonance a post such as this.

Good luck to them!