Own a Sunfire Signature Cinema Grand????

I am really curious about the sound quality of the Sunfire Signature Cinema Grand power amplifier. 405 watts through 5 channels is alot of power but I am more concerned with the bi-wiring of the 3 front channels in current/voltage mode. Would this be a huge benefit in sound quality for a home theater set-up compared to a non bi-wired amplifier/speaker hook up. Give me your thoughts.....

REGARDS Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I have the unit in my showroom and upon a customers request ran it both ways , there is a big difference when you are on the 7.1 input comming off a good source, not so much using digital feed.
I have this exact amp in our HT and it is a fine piece of gear. Our HT is Martin Logan all around so I wire the front 3 with current on the panels and voltage on the woofers, sounds nice and detailed and no brightness/leaness at all. For the price they are hard to beat. I hope this helps you out some, good luck.

John
When I had this amp powering my front speakers, there was a considerable difference between the 2 sources and I was able to bi-wire successfully. It sounded better that way than either current or voltage alone.