Looking for power amp with warm, smooth sound

Have some Monitor Audio RS6's that are sounding bright and fatigueing to my ears with my Marantz 6003 receiver. Would adding a power amp with warmth tone down the brightness and add more fullness to the sound of the speakers? I would use the Marantz as a pre for now. Any recommendations for one under about $1200?
lefty5432
Audio Refinement Power Amp. Multi-2 or Multi-3. 120 watts/ch. Butter smooth. Great bass power. Really. Much less than $1200 used.
A couple for sale here, and I have one mine is for sale on Audio Circle. I'm going Class A low power route now.
Tubes would be a good direction to go if you are seeking warmth. I took from your post and your components that you were looking for SS, but in re-reading it I may have been wrong. I'd sell the Marantz and go with a tubed integrated, as has already been suggested. I'd be looking at Cayin, PrimaLuna, Jolida 502 or 302, etc., to warm things up in your price range. I would guess that if you used the Marantz (solid state) pre section that you may be running into more of the same harshness. The pre section is very important and should not be taken lightly. So the short answer is I don't think adding a power amp will do what you are after in eliminating the perceived harshness. Personally I've found that a preamp can potentially have greater effect in that regard - if you could add something to warm it up adding a warm pre would have more impact in my experience, but I don't think you can do that with your Marrantz receiver. I also wonder if the harshness you are describing has to do with "warmth", which I take to be an emphasis of the low-midrange, as opposed to clipping and distortion(s). Regardless, I'd still say tubes would be a great way to go. If you are looking for "warmer" sounding SS power amps in that price range, besides the Aleph recommendation, I'd second the Odyssey knod, and would also suggest a vintage Bedini 25/25 or 10/10 if your speakers are efficient enough (there are certainly risks in buying vintage stuff of that age though so weigh that in your considerations). The Aleph and Bedini run in Class A and are best left on 24/7 so can become space-heaters - great if you live in a cold climate, not so much fun in the South. Again, I'd still say your weak link will remain your pre in that case.
I think your best bet would be to get different speakers that suit your tates better. Speakers have the most effect on the sound you hear, so that is where you'll get the most bang for your buck.

It can be difficult to tame bright speakers so you may not be able to get the sound you want by changing amps.
I'd look for other speakers. I had Monitor Audio Silver 9's for a few years and couldn't keep them when I started listening to two channel more often because of the the same problem. I've seen a number of posts over the past months about Monitor Audios and brightness as well.

I switched to Quad speakers, but that too took some mixing and matching with integrated power amps to get the right sound for my taste (Musical Fidelity amps doing the trick as I tried both the A308I and A5, both with great results).

Look for something with a soft dome tweeter (woven dome or otherwise).

Stay away from Rotel. That would be disastrous with MA speakers (I had that pairing for a time as well...).