Best 2 Channel Integrated Used for under 750?

I am looking for a 2 channel integrated for under 750. I would prefer to get one for under 600 or so though. I was wondering the best used ones in this price range or maybe even a little above it.

Thanks,
Jeff
jdsxt4
Look at Musical Fidelity, there were 2 XK-150s listed at $600, but both are sold. They are better built than NAD [which I use to sell and would also recommend]. There is a 3.5 integrated listed for $850 that originally sold for $1800. Buy used, you will save a significant amount of money and can move up a class or two in equipment.
Musical fidelity is a good choice. The A3 is one of my favorites. That will fall in your under 600 budget. The A3.2 will fall under your 750 budget. They musical fidelity x150 is another one of my favorites, but you have to like that "half width" component look.

However, my all time favorite under 1000 dollar solid state integrated is the audio refinement complete. I liked it enough to own is six different times. They are seen regularly here anywhere from 400 dollars up o 650 dollars. 500 or so should be the average price though. The alpha version offers pre amp outputs so you have the option to add a stand alone amplifier if you desire.
i would second the audio refinement. great value, nice looking piece. also, onix.
Personally, I would go for a tube integrated. In my experience, the overall musicality and enjoyment they will provide will be head and shoulders above any solid state or hybrid, in addition to being quite reliable and headache free.

Given your price range is $750, I suggest you look into Chinese companies such as Cayin, Consonance, Jolida, and Prima Luna. The Rogue Cronus is another to consider, but a few hundred more than you've stated your goal being.
The units put out by Outlaw Audio get rave reviews. I believe they are only available online. Check Stereophile's review.