High end Audio for ladies? Check this out

I came across this web site by accident. What a refreshing idea.....

http://www.womenjustwanttobeheard.com/

Comments anyone ?
soniqmike
To the gentleman who stated his wife is not interested in HiFi, I believe many women have a different listening style to men. Women tend to be multi tasking and would prefer to listen to music in situations other than secluding themselves to a designated room with a single chair. There is a time and place for all types of listening. The key is to get the BEST SOUND for the situation. You might be surprised how interested your wife will become if you listen to what she wants in a listening experience. Just a suggestion ... Thank you for your positive response to women and high end audio.
if money talks and nobody walks, money knows no gender. therefore, women should be able to deal with less than sympathetic audio salesmen by flashing a credit card or cash.

based upon some of the encounters with audio salesmen reported on audiogon, women are not the only sex having a hard time at some upscale audio salons.
"Women tend to be multi tasking and would prefer to listen to music in situations other than secluding themselves to a designated room with a single chair. "

No doubt.
Talk about the perfect woman!! I'd love to meet a woman that bought her own hi-end system. Whew, someone to share, appreciate and understand the sonic bliss I hear when everything is working properly. A great spinoff would be a dating site that matched audiophile males and females.

But, you might run into a problem if the guy likes tubes and she likes solid state. He's into cd's but she likes vinyl. He likes electrostats and she wants cones....

...oh, never mind.

We live in a time when there are more and more women in engineering, so it is not surprising to see more women in the Audio industry.

If you go and check the factory tours from some of the online websites, you'll realize that perhaps some of the components you own were engineered, co-designed or built by a woman.

What is surprising to me is that some people on these forums seem to be surprised at the idea of an Audio store tailored for women. I think is about time that we get to see more women involved in Audio.