Preamps with HT pass through?

I am looking into preamps with a home theater pass through function, to send the HT processor signal straight through the preamp unchanged, to the main left/right channels of my Cary Cinema 5 amp. I have a preference for solid state preamps. I do not need a built in phono section, I will have an outboard phono pre unit. I am aware of the Cary CPA 1 and the new Cambridge Audio 840 preamp. Are there others that should be considered, at the under $2000.00 mark?
sanlanman
I believe that if you search the forums under HT/Bypass , you *might* be able to find some answers there that might help you. I recall seeing something mentioned not to long ago about this.....
You probably know this, but unless there's a practical or convenience reason you don't necessarily need an HT passthrough. You can use any line level input on any preamp and just establish a "reference" volume level on the preamp when you set your HT levels. I used to use the 12:00 position to make it easy.

Obviously the benfit of this is that you can choose from any preamp available rather than just limiting yourself to preamps with the passthrough feature. Best of luck.
Anything new, in preamps with HT bypass, worth considering coming out at this year's RMAF?