Non-current limiting power conditioners

I am looking for thoughts regarding members experiences using non-current limiting power conditioners. Suggestions on fav's and reasonably priced units welcome. Any conditioners to stay away from? Any that really step up an do a great job?

Thanks
nissancrazy
When I suggest reasonable price I am simply using what I have spent on other components in my system, Magnepan speakers, Sunfire amp, Sunfire pre, Acurus cd, Rotel DVD, Kimber cables and so on. Personally for me $1000+ is just too much for a power conditioner. I could see spending $400-$500 on a nice used conditioner, but I am a bargin hunter by my nature and like the hunt of searching out killer deals on all my audio.

Thanks for the thoughts so far.
I could see spending $400-$500 on a nice used conditioner

This could get you a new APC H15 conditioner that is rated around 1.5 KVA and which as been tested to ensure it can deliver high current to power amps and UL rated to boot. Although this APC is an industrial pengineering company used by IBM/Sun/Oracle/Google and many others for data servers - this particular model has been deliberately designed for audio applications. Apparently they saw a market niche where profit margins are very high and all they had to do was reconfigure their design. Since they manufacture huge volumes of these power conditioning devices for industry I suspect you get amazing value that would not be possible if they just served teh audio market.
Care buying a used Power Conditioner is urged. The MOVs, Metal Oxide Varistors, used to shunt power to ground can do so only so many times than are 'worn out'. I would tend to avoid a used conditioner, except perhaps, in the case where NO surge protection is provided.
Other surge protection schemes, like a whole house unit, may have a better lifespan.
Hi Nissan- take a look at the Furutech E-TP80. This is an exceptionally good 8 outlet power conditioner that does not limit current, is well made and is very reasonable in price ($500.00 new). You should be able to try this at home from someone like the Cable Company that offers home auditions just to hear if it meets your needs.
I agree with Magfan, when purchasing a used conditioner with protection, the MOV's do wear out over time. So I would either look for a used conditioner with NO surge protection or buy a new one with surge protection. In your price range, you should probably consider a new Monster EP3650 or a Tara Labs AD/6.

Personally, I'd go for the Tara Labs AD/6, which IMHO sounds better. However, Monster does a great job standing behind their product. I shipped a HTS3500 once, and it was damaged in shipping, Monster sent me a brand new one....no questions asked.

Cheers,
John