What amps for Maggies?

I'm considering a Maggie setup for my new dedicated home theater with 3.6s up front. What amps does everyone like with the Maggies? What works and what doesn't? BTW, the room will be approx 26'x21'x10'.
dfwlistener
When I bought my first pair of MG-1s, I had a (don't laugh!) Kenwood integrated of 60x2 @8. OK, in a small room and wonderful with my than new Magnavox CD player...the FD1000, so you know how long ago I'm talkin' about. Since I was a working stiff making probably 6%/hr, I could finally afford a Carver Cube and did a snip-snip / solder-solder on the Kenwood to make it a preamp....the pre and power boards were jumpered together, so it was SIMPLE.
But that was then and this is NOW....

Any fans of the PS Audio GCC250?
Very detailed, good image and staging, even at 2am with the volume down v low. My 1.6s replaced the old MG-1s.

While Maggies are an 'easy' load, having no big impedence or phase angle swings, you do need bunches of Power.

I think the Maggies may be well served by the neutrality of many of the Class 'd', ICE module based designs....
The Wolcott mono block amps and the Atma-Sphere MA-2 OTL mono blocks both drive the Magneplanar 3.6s very well. Excellent matches to this speaker.
Spectron amps will really drive all the drivers in the Maggies 3.6R with absolute control. I tested the Maggies 3.6R at the dealer with a Mcintosh integrated amp and with a Classe integrated amp. I then drove it in my setup with a Krell integrated amp. It wasn't until I brought the Spectron Musician III SE that the Maggies started to sing. The other amps never really got to control the bass driver. The bass was lite and and lacked pitch definition. With the Spectron amp, the base is deep, taught and fast. The mid-range has more weight and the highs are really controlled. There is not tweeter glare at all.

I've added a second Spectron Musician III SE to my setup. The Spectron amp can easily be bridged for mono-block use. With these two amps now, I get deeper bass with more texture definition and resolution throughout the audio spectrum. The sound just gets gets way better in every aspect with these amps in mono-block set up.