Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Charles,
What you describe is exactly what I want to hear. I'm in both the Jazz and Classical camps with a dash of Rock and other styles of music. Natural/organic sound. It will be the Elrogs for me when I get the Franks. Does anyone know if they are going to produce an EL34. I'd love to hear that in the Coincident Dynamo.
Hi Jet,
Elrog seems to favor/recommend DC rather than AC filament voltage for heating. They say that the thoriated tungsten filament due to its thermal properties are more subject to hum with AC heat. I'd get in touch with George(owner)at Tubes USA.com (just to be sure about that). He sells the Elrogs(sold me mine) but also builds very custom tube amplifiers. He's a straight shooter and very knowledgeable. I believe he's located in Long Island NY. I think you'd really these tubes.
Good Luck,
Charles,
Hi Rob,
I've heard enough at this point to say with confidence the Elrog/Frankenstein pairing is marvelous. Truly an ideal combo to my ears.
Charles..when the next shipment of 300bs come into 'TrueAudiophile' i will be getting a pair..can't wait..
Calloway,
My original order was with True Audiophile but they had delays with shipment from Germany. I hope they have gotten things sorted out. I subsequently bought my pair from Tubes USA.com with no problems.
Charles,